Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Lets go GaiGai together~

7 flowers : Me, Marliza, Salfa, Shirley, Valerie, Amira and Zizie~ while waiting the densha to bring us to yokohama station! Nice to know 6 of them~ They are cheerful, friendly and talk alots too~ ^^V
We went to the disaster prevention centre...Wow..great centre! We can experience and learn all kinds of disasters in Japan. ^^V One week at Japan..experienced twice "shake shake" and "blow blow" once~ Thanks God, still safe. Hoho~
Landmark of Yohohama called Landmark Tower -.-''' Haha..It is a shopping mall with hotel at upstair and watching tower too. 1000yen (bo lui la) So, we just went there shopping. Shirley them bought winter coat..I didnt buy anything (See the price already wan pengsan~ My brain automatically will convert yen to RM)
Nippon Maru~ Big ship! But need to pay for the entrance fee..again..Just took photo from side lo~ The ship really great and damn big~ You see..one row more than 5 person to gulung the kain~ (broken english desu) ^^V
This guitar make me think about litlegras band~ Huh...I miss my ROCK life in litlegras~ Playing music and have fun to perform around~ Damn Shuang!!! Paiseh le, long time no compose new song for litlegras~ I hope to improve my composing skills..>.< Hope when start working, can get some kaki to play band in church or outside~ just for FUN! ^^V
My dinner~ The cheapest dinner I found at station 380 yen (RM 15+) Abuh, I can order at least 6 plates of Kolo mee at Miri~ Anyway, nice and delicious bento although look so simple! ^.^V

No comments:

Post a Comment