Thursday, September 8, 2011

海边の散步道

Lecture about Business Manners in Japan by CEO Rin Oba. Stess nia if I am Japanese people~ Haha..
1) They emphasize on greetings.
2) Strict puntuality. (Even the densha reach "chun chun" one)
3) Hou-Ren-Sou thingi which defined as report, communication and consultation~
4) Culture of taking a hint..(abuh~you need to guess what the other person may be thinking)

3 hours lecturer make me feel proud I am Malaysia..(Coz no need kep bowing for greetings) Hoho...For sure some good characterics of Japanese people..we should learn from them...ESPECIALLY TIME PUNTUALITY!!!
YeaH...Time to go walk walk lo! Raymond, Samuel, Ling and I went to 海边の散步道 which not far from YKC~ Wow..damn nice sea view!! Next time should jogging at here. Sea view make me miss Miri although Miri's seaview so ** hmm hmm
Beautiful flowers~ Look like brush hor? ^^V

No comments:

Post a Comment