Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Yokohama

MAS Boeing 777 really make me feel so excited! Wow...damn big with 9 seats in a row. Mr. Fukuda, one of our company director sit beside me. ^^V Enjoy watching the small screen tv shows and games before zzz~ Nasi Lemak as my breakfast before we reach Narita Airport!Wow...company booked the bus for us~ cool! So excited~ 3 hours journey to Kanazawa-ku Yokohama...damn sleepy. While pass by Yokohama city area..the oil refinery plant so HUGE! Much much more bigger than Bintulu LNG~
My room number 2318..single room~ 7 girls same floor! ^^V yeah. The room not too big but it is really comfortable. With big table and nice single bed face to the outside view. If 8th floor sure can see the sea..Anyway, my window view not bad..can see the LRT and a big stadium!
My 1st day at Yokohama Kenshu Centre. Tomorrow will start the language training..ohno...add oil then.. haha ^^V Oyasuminasai~

No comments:

Post a Comment