Thursday, August 25, 2011

buat apa ni?

Monday...12 hours not at home. Buat apa ni? haha..spent 8 hours in journey (go and return bintulu) another 4 hours ma...find our lovely clerk Ms. Telen to collect my passport back (Yeah~ My visa done!) and lepak with my 2 cute ee juniors XiangWei and KeeSiong. Wow, they brought me to tower near MLNG plant! As we know, Bintulu got this big big liquified gas plant~ Really amazing plant! (If I am the one design this plant, sure explode lo~ **) Still got a lots I need to learn ^^VWednesday...USM Miri gang gathering~ Haha...we had a great time at Kent's Garden. The atmosphere at Kent's Garden very nice~ Just pity Freddie coz he not feeling well that night. Small cloud gave me a card. Damn like coz got musical notes and my favourite miao miao inside the card! ^^V
TODAY... Received my convo gift from John~ haha. Touch when read his message T.T Yalor, last time I gave him christmas card before he fly to Japan..This time his turn wish me happy mooncake festival, Merry christmas... Thank you John John ^^V


No comments:

Post a Comment