Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Tokuyama?Shunan-shi?Yamaguchi?

So..where am I now~ Haha..me myself also confused when 1st reach here. ^^V Yamaguchi is prefecture and shunan-shi is the town and Tokuyama is part of the Shunan-shi. Tokuyama is the name of my company actually. Tokuyama company is famous at here. I told church aunties uncles I am Tokuyama no kenshusei..they all know this company quite well~

2 weeks at Training centre. I learnt a lots especially about P&ID and plant set-up thingi. To know different kinds of unit equipments that use in Silicon Plant. Recall back what I had learnt in USM. One more, we were taught to control the system and to understand each process well. Senpai them very nice. They taught us patiently and enjoy their class everyday. Everday learn new knowledge! (Sometime "fishing" during lecturing lo...coz beh tahan already ma..)

Ever try cycling under the rain! Damn cool! Anyway, have to wear raincoat for sure. When cycling, we are not allow to hold umbrella. even use headset to listen song while cycling also cannot. Go anywhere..just cycle lo~ as long as ur legs tahan! Go church bt bicycle too. 2 weeks' sunday were raining..big challenge to go church. Anyway, thanks God bless me and give me safe journey to church and bac aparto safely everytime. I enjoyed the church service at here. Although they all speak Japanese..I still can feel the warmness of church through Rev and members here. Anyway, I try to "upgrade" my Nihongo..Ganbatte!

One more, I enjoy cooking here! I got my own kitchen! Yeah..so excited and happy when 1st time see my cute little kitchen~ Wakaka..my refrig and cupboard->always full~ Everyday bring bento to company~ Haha...y? coz senpai said company's bento not nice to eat~ jibunde ryori kara.

My 3rd week at Training centre~ So, Ganbatte and hope I can learn all the knowledge I gt from TC and apply in plant practical in future! ^^V

No comments:

Post a Comment