Saturday, October 15, 2011

Home Sweet Home~舞车Maiguruma

Wow..do you know hows Doremon's house looks like? Hehe..my dinning room and zz room quite similar as Doraemon's rooms. Only difference is I stay at apartment. ^^V Can u see..Pinky is zz on the smooth bed on TATAMI~ Left of the picture actually is a big cupboard..the place where Doraemon zzZzzz~

Yes~ Happy to have our own kitchen! Me and Shirley stay together~ She is damn cute and like to sing all the time! So our "house" = karaoke house...haha...Both of us like to cook~ We enjoy cook everyday!! Raymond will join us for dinner everyday. Next dinner, he will cook for us!! clap clap** Yesterday Samuel ride all the way to our apartment coz wan to join us for dinner~ We taught him how to cut vege, cook....bla bla....Lesson 1~ I really enjoy the time we cook and dinner together everytime ^^V Hope can continue like this in coming 5 months.. My ORANGE bicycle~ very bright and sharp colour!! Why not blue hor..haha..^^ So we need to cycle everyday liew~ Need to cycle down the hill and up...abuh..-.-''' can keep fit liao lo. Anyway, is a good chance to improve my cycling skills~Lunch time...at Sushi shop~ Delicious sushi and sashimi~ ^^ My dessert->pudding! Damn delicious. Pudding itself not too sweet, so need to match with the wipping cream=> into ur mouth! Really....wow....This pudding reminds me the pudding in Japanese drama "my boss my hero". Go watch if u dono what im talking about ^^VThe mall...come here by bus. Ooppss..here no densha lo~ We want to go 100yen shop to buy some kitchen wares...no knife no chopping board...Now,my kitchen complete with all "GA-CAN" liew~ YEAH!! Our refrigerator full of vege+meats+eggs..and beers..ooppss...^^V Before end, thanks God for blessing 14 of us from Yokohama to Yamaguchi here. Everything was smooth and good~

No comments:

Post a Comment